GATE Registration 2022: The process of registration for the Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE 2022 Registration) has started from 02 Sept 2021. In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply for this examination can apply (GATE Registration 2022) by visiting the official website of IIT Kharagpur- iitkgp.ac.in, gate.iitd.ac.in.
This time the GATE 2022 exam is being conducted by IIT Kharagpur. The last date for registration (GATE Registration 2022) has been fixed as 24 September 2021. At the same time, application forms can be submitted till 1 October 2021 with late fee. Candidates can apply for one or two papers, but only one application form will be filled.
GATE 2022 Registration: Exam will be conducted in two shifts
GATE 2022 exam will be conducted in two shifts on 5th February, 6th February, 12th February and 13th February 2022. The first shift will be from 9 am to 12 noon.
In the second shift, the exam will run from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm.
The result will be declared on 17th March 2021.
Keep these dates in mind
- Starting date of online application – 02 Sept 2021
- Last date of application – 24 September 2021
- Last date for application with late fee – 01 October 2021
- Correction in Application – 26 October to 1 November 2021
- Last date to change category and city of examination – 3 January 2022
- Tentative dates of GATE exam – 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th February 2022
- Tentative date of release of result – 17 March 2022
These documents will be needed
- Information like name, father’s name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Address for communication with pincode
- Qualified degree
- College name and address
- GATE paper topics
- Name of three cities for choice for GATE exam
- High quality photographs
- Signature of the candidate in good quality